Thursday, October 7, 2010

“NEXT 10 WORD USAGE MISTAKES IN WRITING: Part II”

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Were the Top 10 word blunders in my previous blog helpful? NO!! Oh. Okay, maybe the next 10 may hit the spot. I hope they hit something. Here they are.

NEXT 10 WORD USAGE MISTAKES

10. lose---loose

9. lie---lay

8. I---me---Moi

7. no one---noone

6. peek---peak---pique

5. principal---principle

4. raise---rise

3. than---then

2. there---their---they’re

AND THE NUMBER 1 BLUNDER:

1. whose---who’s

BONUS BLUNDER

your---you’re

That’s my final list. If you pay attention to the preceding word combos when you proof, you should be good shape, blunder-wise, unless you make other mistakes I haven’t seen. You’ve always been kinda sneaky.

HAPPY WRITING!

COPYRIGHT © 2010 Ronald A. Berk, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment